Born from thousands of hours of labor from the world’s most skilled hands, your couture was designed to meet your tastes and fit your personal expression.
We believe that your insurance coverage should be as bespoke as your wardrobe. Protecting your clothing from its creation at the atelier to your closet and throughout its journey as wearable art, AIG was the first insurance provider to provide specialized insurance protection for couture.
Covered items include:
- Vintage clothing
- Celebrity clothing
Look to AIG for broad, customizable couture insurance coverage, including:
- Worldwide coverage, including during transit and loans
- No deductibles
- Agreed values
- Reimbursement up to an additional 50% of scheduled value
- Loss in value coverage for partial losses
- Immediate coverage for new acquisitions
- Coverage for pairs and sets
- Moth damage
- Flood and mold damage
- Dry-cleaning damage
- Specialized pricing for couture furs
- Coverage for works-in-progress
- Collectible accessories
- Wedding attire
Policyholders have access to a suite of services designed to complement coverage and preserve the value of couture, including vulnerability assessments, emergency planning, and referrals for wardrobe storage, shipping, garment care, and repair.