Unrivaled in the insurance industry, each team member of our risk management team has at least a decade of art world experience, from museums and auction houses to private collection management.
Leveraging this experience, we can respond to any need. To help policyholders preserve, protect and enhance the value of their collections, we deliver an array of services, some of which are listed below. Beyond these services, our experts remain available as a resource to our customers and producers throughout the life of the policy.
- Coverage reviews
- Valuation coordination
- Loss prevention advice and education
- Facilitation of packing and transport
- Framing coordination
- Pre-disaster planning
- Superior claims service
- Inventory management assistance
- Disaster recovery
- Referrals for vetted resources including, appraisers, conservators, shippers, and storage facilities
- On-site vulnerability assessments at homes, businesses, and storage facilities
- Consultation on the building of wine cellars, garages, and art storage facilities
We welcome policyholders and producers to contact our Art Collection Management team at: firstname.lastname@example.org